- In order to have SIAscopy (a skin lesion scan) done, although not required, a referral from your Family Physician or a Doctor is recommended.
- Please show up clean.
- Suspicious Mole Staff will scan up to four(4) skin lesions per appointment.
- The scans will be sent through a secure cloud (DermSecure™) to a Team of Dermatologists, who will assess you skin lesion(s) and results will be provided back to you and your Physician within 72 hours.
- If further assessment or treatment is required, you will be notified, and arrangements will be made to have you see a Dermatologist for further assessment and treatment.
- Results within 72 hours.
- No need to wait months to be seen by Dermatologist to find out if your lesion is cancerous or not (we hope not!)
- Gain faster access to treatment if malignant (cancerous)
- The Team at Suspicious Mole will be in touch with your results and any next steps that may need to take place which may include an in person appointment with a Dermatologist.
Have a Question?
Reduce the worry of skin lesions and skin cancer by making an appointment at Suspicious Mole™. Scan Your Mole or Skin Lesion Today!