Advantages to Physicians & Patients
- Rapid assessment of moles & skin lesions
- Results within 72Hrs.
- Non-invasive, Not painful
- Dermatologist Directed reporting back to Patient & Physician
- Takes the guess work out of Diagnosis
- More accurate diagnosis
- Scans moles up to a depth of 2mm
- Provides 5 different images for use in diagnosis
- Dermal Pigmentation
- Reduces need for biopsies
- Covered by most insurance policies
- Service does not negate Dermatologists.
Rapid Access to Ontario Dermatologists!
Dermal Melanin View
For Physicians & Health Care Provider
- Are you frustrated or worried about the liability of diagnosing a skin lesion or mole?
- Worried about the mole you looked at on your patient that looks benign, may actually be malignant?
- Worried that the patient you just looked at with a suspicious mole may require treatment sooner than later?
- Frustrated that the ever increasing wait times (since pandemic 9-18 months) for assessment may cause your patient, delayed care and suffering?
We now have a solution for you & your patients!
Suspicious Mole™ offers SIAscopy of moles. Our service provides a faster more accurate assessment of moles, taking the guess work out of assessing them as well as well as decreasing the number of biopsies needed for an accurate diagnosis. With the ability to have your patient seen in less than one month, and results within 72 hours of a scan. Follow-up provided to your patients to support then with their next steps in their plan of care.
It has been confirmed that wait times to see a Dermatologist since the COVID-19 Pandemic has increased from 6 months pre-pandemic, to 9-18 months since the COVID-19 Pandemic began.
Why refer moles and skin lesions to Suspicious Mole?
Suspicious Mole™ reduces the wait time of having moles and skin lesions (lesion scanning coming soon!) assessed to approx. one month or less with the results available within 72 hours.
How does the service work?
Patients are seen by RN or RPN trained in assessing skin and using the Dermal SIAscope technology to assess the suspicious moles or lesions (lesion scanning coming soon!).
Once the mole is assessed and scanned by the Suspicious Mole™ staff it is then uploaded to DermSecure™ a secure cloud where it is stored, images are then assessed by Ontario Dermatologists.
How To Refer Patients
- Provide patient with a referral, and ask them to book their own appointment at Suspicious Mole™: 905-575-6539
- Fax referral to 905-667-5476
- Appointments/service also available in your office, please call or send us an email at: email@example.com to discuss.
Provides 5 different images for use in diagnosis
Dermatoscopic View of Mole
Dermal Melanin View
Looking for more information?
Get in touch with Suspicious Mole™
Please fill-out the form below.
Have a Question?
Reduce the worry of skin lesions and skin cancer by making an appointment at Suspicious Mole™. Scan Your Mole or Skin Lesion Today!