Take control of your Health for a Longer Happier Life
Have a Mole?
Call for a Complimentary Consultation
Reduce the worry of skin lesions and skin cancer by making an appointment at Suspicious Mole™! Scan Your Mole or Skin Lesion Today!
Wait times to see a Dermatologist are Long, yet Skin Cancer is on the rise!
Suspicious Mole™ is here to painlessly burrow in (without burrowing) to analyze your moles & skin lesions to quickly and painlessly unearth their true nature.
Faster Diagnosis; Faster Access to Treatment
The Procedure itself
Safe, Quick (takes less than 15mins), and painless, no needles, no blades, no bleeding
No Side Effects
Avoid waiting 6+ months to see a Dermatologist. (Since the COVID-19 Pandemic the waiting period to see a Dermatologist is now 9-18 months.)
Results withing 72 hours.
Uses a very specialized camera to take pictures of your mole up to 2mm deep
This provides 5 different images:
- Dermatoscopic view
- Hemoglobin view
- Pigmentation view
- Dermal Pigmentation view
- Collagen view
Images are then assessed by an Ontario Dermatologist.
Results provided to your Family Doctor/Dermatologist within 72 hours.
- Reduce the worry of skin lesions and skin cancer by making an appointment at Suspicious Mole™! Scan Your Mole or Skin Lesion Today!
- No more waiting 6 to 18 months to be seen by a Dermatologist to find out if your mole or skin lesion is something to worry about. Book your appointment and be seen in less than one month from the time that you book your appointment!
- Results of your scan are ready within 72 hours!
- More accurate assessment of skin lesions such as moles as the SIAscpoe scans 2mm underneath the surface of the skin. Taking 5 different images (Dermatoscopic, Hemoglobin, Pigmentation, Dermal Pigmentation, & Collagen), important for accurate assessment of the lesion without taking a biopsy. This reduces the need for biopsies.
- Suspicious Mole™ Supports you with your next steps; Dermatologist Directed reporting back to you and your doctor
- No more worrying if that mole or skin lesion is harmful or cancerous! The sooner it is assessed and treated the higher the chances of a good outcome!
- Make an appointment and get scanned at Suspicious Mole™ today!
- In order to have SIAscopy (a skin lesion scan) done, although not required, a referral from your Family Physician or a Doctor is recommended.
- Please show up clean.
- Suspicious Mole™ Staff will scan up to four(4) skin lesions per appointment.
- The scans will be sent through a secure cloud (DermSecure™) were the images are then assessed by an Ontario Dermatologist, the results will be provided back to you and your Physician within 72 hours.
- If further assessment or treatment is required, you will be notified, and arrangements will be made to have you see your Dermatologist for further assessment and treatment.
- Results within 72 hours.
- With Referral from Physician: $155
- Costs as little as $39.00 with insurance (*dependent on insurance policy coverage)
- Most insurance policies cover this Diagnostic Assessment with Doctor’s referral.
- Without Referral from Physician: $240
- Tax-deductible as a healthcare expense
- Some insurance policies may cover without a referral.
Commited to your safety
- ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK, COVERING MOUTH & NOSE AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE BUILDING & DURING YOUR SCAN
- All visitors to facility for SIAscopy or those accompanying will be screened for COVID-19
- If you have had a fever withing the last two weeks, lost sense of taste, smell, had/have runny nose, aches & pains, weakness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, or recent sudden changes in colour of skin on your hands or feet, we ask that you reschedule your appointment, self quarantine for 14 days and obtain a COVID-19 test.
Have a Question?
Reduce the worry of skin lesions and skin cancer by making an appointment at Suspicious Mole™. Scan Your Mole or Skin Lesion Today!